RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-00.txt

We can't review Enterprise MIBs, and the main purpose
of this doc is the Guidelines for MIB Doctor review
of IETF MIB documents (or those from outside that we
get asked to review and we feel makes sense to review).

Sure this one little thing in itself does not "bloat"
the document. But it is already some 40 pages, and adding
many little things together will add yet more.

So if we have not seen the problem occur in (m)any MIB
reviews we have done sofar, then I guess we do not need
to cover it.

Thanks,
Bert