RE: section 3.2 of draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-00.txt

So could I read that 2nd sentence as "if not defined
in this module it must be imported" ?

I agree with Dan ROmascanu here that if we indeed intended
to prohibit to define OBJECT-GROUPS that have objects from
other modules, that we have then sort of maneuvred ourselves
a bit into a corner, no?

Thanks,
Bert