RE: ieee8023-lag-mib : dot3adAggActorSystemPriority and dot3adAggPortActorSystemPriority definition

Yes, these fixes are going through the IEEE 802.3 maintenance mechanism.  I do
not know the maintenance reference number, but I provided them with the fixes.

Les...

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> on 28/02/2003 01:51:32

Sent by:  "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>

      dot3adAggPortActorSystemPriority definition

Les,

Did you (or somebody else) propose these fixes through the IEEE 802.3
maintenance mechanism?

Dan