Re: [midcom] MIDCOM MIB design question

Hi -

I agree that this is sufficient reason to think seriously about splitting
it into two modules.  A deciding factor for me would be whether
the implementation of the MIDCOM protocol is at all likely to be a
separate software component.  If it is, then separate modules,
even if published in the same RFC, would be a distinct aid to
developer sanity.

Randy