INTLOC, IRNSS, and Salt Lake City (fwd)

This is also relevant to the people on intloc-discuss...

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 14. februar 2002 20:18 -0500
From: John C Klensin <klensin@jck.com>
To: intloc@ops.ietf.org, irnss@lists.elistx.com
Subject: INTLOC, IRNSS, and Salt Lake City

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:18:09 -0500
From: John C Klensin <klensin@jck.com>
To: intloc@ops.ietf.org, irnss@lists.elistx.com
Cc: harald@alvestrand.no

Recipients of the INTLOC and IRNSS lists...

We have gotten several inquiries about additional BOFs or
sessions of other sorts, specifically at the Minneapolis IETF.
But there has been no technical discussion on either list since
the Salt Lake City sessions.  Some revised documents have been
posted or will be soon, but, while they contain additional
explanation or clarification, they don't represent fundamentally
new concepts.  We are willing to hold a session of one or the
other group, or both together, if people can suggest questions
to be addressed and what outcome they would expect to get.  So
this is a solicitation for such input if people want to meet.

The scheduling deadline is very near, so, if anyone does want a
session, he or she should speak up quickly, either on the lists
or by private note to us.

thanks,

John Klensin and Harald Alvestrand