RE: Proposed "Last Call" version of draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-gui delines [ Corrected, for the 2nd time ]

Thanks Mike.

And a Happy new year and all the best for 2005 to all of you.

I propose that we take a week (so till Jan 10th) to do review among
MIB doctors. Pls do review if at all possible.

Meanwhile I will do follow up on my things (as listed by Mike below).

If all looks good next week, we'll issue a 4 week IETF Last Call.

Bert