Re: [Fwd: Re: [RMONMIB] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rmonmib-raqmon-pdu-08.txt]

corrected...sorry

Mark Ellison wrote:
Hi Mike,

I agree there is no need to change the special rules about indices in 2578 sxn 7.7.

I do feel there is a need to clarify that a special boundary case does not exist for a table with all auxilliary objects used exclusively for notifications....I missed the "non-" part of "non-auxiliary" in the suggested text.  Apologies for this  confusion.

Here's the suggested text (corrected):
    - For conceptual rows used exclusively for defining objects
    referenced by notification definitions:

        - At least one non-auxiliary object must be defined with
        a MAX-ACCESS of (at least) "accessible-for-notify"
Regards,

Mark

C. M. Heard wrote:
[ addressee list trimmed to cut down on duplicate copies ]