Re: AUGMENTS clause

Hi -

It's not immediately clear from RFC 3606 how this table is actually used,
but it looks like you're right.  There seems to be some kind of chicken/egg
relationship between atmSigDescrParamIndex and atmVclGenSigDescrIndex,
but it's not clear to me how atmVclGenSigDescrIndex gets its initial value when an
atmVclEntry is created.  This is a great example of where a use case or two might
make a document much clearer.

Randy