RE: 2nd draft of proposed "Last Call" version of draft-ietf-ops-m ib-review-guidelines

So I guess you refer to this new text for TimeFilter TC:

        "To be used for the index to a table.  Allows an application
        to download only those rows changed since a particular time.
        A row is considered changed if the value of any object in the
        row changes, if the row is created, or if any object in the
        row is created or deleted.  Note that deleted rows cannot be
        detected or downloaded."

a column being "created" I can kind of see.
When a row is in notReady state, a column may not yet have been
instantiated, right?

I am indeed not sure what it means that a "column gets deleted".
I guess I ndeed to go read and stury.

Bert