Lead MIB Doctor during my absence

Hi,

During my ansence (for some 4-6 weeks from Wednesday Feb 9)

I have asked Juergen to play Lead MIB Doctor and closely assist
David Kessens for MIB reviews. That means Juergen has agreed to
co-ordinate MIB Doctor reviews.

It also means that David will try to get an OK for technical
correctness of a MIB from Juergen when a MIB doc is on the
IESG agenda.

May I ask you all to help David and Juergen to ensure we have proper
MIB reviews of any MIB documents that get on IESG agenda during my absence.

David will post the IESG agenda to this list as I have done before.

Thanks,
Bert