Re: IESG approved: draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-04.txt as BCP

Thanks, Bert, for the kind words, and thanks to the other MIB
Doctors for their contributions to this document.  Needless to say,
I am pleased to see this long-running project has make its
next-to-last step on the way to completion (I say next-to-last
because we still have to get it published as an RFC).

//cmh