RE: Question about draft-ietf-hubmib-rfc3636bis

HI,

On the following....

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, David B Harrington wrote:

> >     module A defines X
> >     module B defines X
> >     module C imports X from B

It is legal for the same descriptor "x" to used in two different
"enterprise MIB modules", but not in two IETF MIB modules.

And note, that it is never legal to use registration constructs
(such as OBJECT-IDENTITY) with the same OID value.

Because of those rules, I carefully used different descriptors
in the example that I provided, and carefully never used
a registration construct for the same OID value.

Regards,
/david t. perkins