From: iesg-bounces@ietf.org [mailto:iesg-bounces@ietf.org]On Behalf Of
Michelle Cotton via RT
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 06:09
To: iesg@ietf.org
Cc: csikes@paradyne.com; rray@pesa.com; sneedmike@hotmail.com;
Rajesh.Abbi@alcatel.com
Subject: [rt.icann.org #2904] Last Call: 'Definitions of Managed Objects
for High Bit-Rate DSL - 2nd generation (HDSL2) and Single-Pair
High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line (SHDSL) Lines' to Proposed Standard

IESG:

The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Draft which is in Last
Call:  <draft-ietf-adslmib-gshdslbis-10.txt>, and has the following
with regards to the publication of this document:

We understand this document to not request any NEW IANA Action.  Should
the reference for transmission number 48 for hdsl2ShdslMIB be changed
to become this document or should the reference remain [RFC3276]?

Thank you.

Michelle Cotton
(on behalf of IANA)