Re: MIB DOctor review requested

Adrian,

Bert was clearly hoping that someone would volunteer and get back to
you, but apparently no one has.  I sent him a private e-mail with my
regrets stating that I do not presently have the time to take on
this review project.  I wish that I had the time to help you, but
unfortunately I don't.

Have you and your co-author gone through

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-04.txt

and verified, as best you can, that all of the more-or-less
mechanical things (items 1-9 of the checklist in Appendix A) have
been taken of?

It might help if you could attest to that, since it takes a lot less
time for the reviewer if this stuff is in good shape.  Also the time
that is spent can be spent in a more productive way.

Mike Heard