Re: MIB DOctor review requested - GMPLS MIB documents

HI,

On Jul 20, 2005, at 11:22 AM, Wijnen, Bert (Bert) wrote:

Harrie, thanks for the quick scan during my vacation.

However, this is not the MIB doctor review that is needed
before these documents can go to IETF Last Call. We need
a much more detailed review, and not just of the
TC-MIB, but also the other documents.

I knew that, but noticed it during a scan on how much work it would be.

If no-one picks up on this, then it just gets added to my
queue (of course I get payed the big bucks, so I get
what I deserve). To re-list the 3 docs in question:

   draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-07.txt
   draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-09.txt
   draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-08.txt

I also know that a few of the MIB doctors on this list in fact
DO do a regular review. But there are a few here that have not
reviewed much (if anything) for a few years now. May I call
upon them to volunteer?

I am off for vacation this week. Sorry, no direct time for it soon.

Harrie Hazewinkel harrie@lisanza.net