RE: FW: [802.1] MSTP MIB - mstpMapTable

Soap...

Actually the narrower lanes I had to drive on were in Cornwall, UK, and
not in Italy :-)

Soap/

The question is whether the 1.9 meters (aka 484 bytes) limitation is a
remote corner case in Italy or Cornwall, or is a rather widely
encountered Internet highway norm, that SMIv2-based applications could
face and then, we should rather reflect this in the MIB review
guidelines.

Dan