RE: [802.1] MSTP MIB - mstpMapTable

I would really be surprised if there are manager side SNMP
implementations that do not at least support up to 1472.

At some agent sides, I can understand so. But in the IEEE 802.1
space, I would think everyone works with the 1500 ethernet frame
no? And so 1472 should (in practicallity) not be a problem I
would hope.

Bert