RE: OUI TC

Dave, do you mean this one:

    Dot3Oui ::= TEXTUAL-CONVENTION
      STATUS       current
      DESCRIPTION
        "24-bit Organizationally Unique Identifier.  Information on
        OUIs can be found in IEEE 802-2001 [802-2001] Clause 9."
      SYNTAX       OCTET STRING(SIZE(3))

Since they prefix it with Dot3 (which is the prefix for all the
objects in their MIB module too, I am OK with keeping it inside
this specific document.

I am not aware of another similar TC. Others might, although
Dan would probably know about it in that case.

Bert