Re: XML2RFC template for MIB modules

Hi -

Yet another way to do references is like this:

upfront:

<!DOCTYPE rfc SYSTEM "rfcXXXX.dtd" [

    <!ENTITY udp PUBLIC ''
      'http://xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml/reference.RFC.0768.xml'>
    <!ENTITY tcp PUBLIC ''
      'http://xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml/reference.RFC.0793.xml'>

when used:
User Datagram Protocol (UDP) <xref target="RFC0768"/>

references section:
<back>
  <references title='Informative References'>
   &udp;
   &tcp;

Now, what would *really* be nice, for those cases where RFC numbers change,
would be a way to also say something like <ENTITY Udp '<xref target="RFC0768"/>'>
so that the in-line citations would just be something simple like
User Datagram Protocol (UDP) &Udp
Nroff lets me do something very much like this.

Randy