RE: Mib transition

Hi,

The MIB transition proposal will be reviewed by the MIB Doctors, the
IESG, the IAB, and legal counsel, on our side.

It will also go through review by the appropriate people on the IEEE
side.

The mib transfer document is trying to clarify the strategy so it can
be reviewed easily. Whether it will contain any legal agreement or not
will be up to the legal counsel of both organizations.

David Harrington
dbharrington@comcast.net