format of MIB review comments

Some Working Groups are requiring that comments be submitted following specific tools, or in a given format. One such example is the RADEXT Working Group the format is described at

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

I believe that it should be made clear that MIB quality reviews performed at the request of the Area Director are not subject to such restrictions. I understand their rationale, I know that it makes the life easier for the editors and WG chair, but this cannot be done at the expense of a considerable supplementary typing effort from the part of the reviewers. I have already spent a few hours reviewing the RADEXT MIBs, I will probably need to spend a few more on the technical aspects of the review, but I do not intent to spend even more time in typing mostly redundant information for each of the tens of issues and comments that I am submitting.

Regards,

Dan