review of: draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-09.txt

Mike writes:

>   o draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-09.txt
>     Definitions of Managed Objects for FCIP (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 22
>     Note: PROTO shepherd black_david@emc.com
>     Token: Allison Mankin

  Got this from smilint:
  mailbody:177: [5] {identifier-case-match} warning: identifier `fcipEntityId'
  differs from `FcipEntityId' only in case
  mailbody:79: [6] {previous-definition} info: previous definition of
  `FcipEntityId'

  Probably not worth making an issue of it at this point, but I probably would
  have asked for fcipEntityId to be renamed had I done the review.

I had reported it to IPS when I got it.
They (including kzm) did not find it worth changing.
I can live with that,

Bert