RE: terminology nit

Having been involved in a number of discussions in which I had to
explain that it says 'trap', but what they really mean is 'trap or
inform' I would argue that I see no reason why we should not ask in our
reviews for the correct terminology to be used. This is not about
tormenting document authors, but about making the language of the
standards clear for people who implement them. The later are the
customers, their interest should come first.

Regards,

Dan