RE: RMON document advancement

Thinking about it somewhat and meeting at IETF65 to discuss it
might be a good idea.

In fact, it might be good to schedule a MIB doctors meeting at
IETF65 anyways, together with the new AD and to then evaluate
what we as MIB doctors have done in the past and how we want
to proceed in the future and how we can help the new AD.

Can I get a confirmation of all those who plan or not plan
to come to IETF65? Private email is best and I can keep
a list of those who plan to attend.

Bert