RE: RMON document advancement

I would like to advance the SMON MIB, we had a decision two years ago to
advance 2613 'as is' when RMON2 is advanced to DS, let us stick to it.
Although vendors were not responsive with providing implementation
reports, we know about several implementations, available for many
years. If there is a need to refresh the boilerplate I would do it,
although I prefer to do some more useful work instead.

Regards,

Dan