Re: radical solutions

| That is a logic heard so many times against modifying v6 specs.

v6's addressing format initially implied routing that -was- radically
different from v4.

| But, why do you insist that we have to change routing for
| multihoming?

We need to change routing anyway to support more complex expressions
of policy that allow network operators to constrain certain traffic to
certain subsets of their local topology.   This is driven in part by the
sort of greedy commercial interests that employ people like me. :-) :-) :-)

| End-to-end multihoming does not affect routing.

Unfortunately, I did not fully understand your draft which explains it.
I am a simple guy, and might benefit from a simpler summary.

	Sean.