Re: "from the real world" - typical multihoming discussion

Sean;

> This is the kind of thing that is happening now, fyi.

Thank you very much.

> Perhaps interesting to those who don't have the time or inclination
> to follow lists full of "small operators".

I can understanda that small operators don't have the time or
inclination to be bothered by all the details of BGP.

> | > I am bringing in Provider B - with a 10 Mb Fiber connection to increase
> | > my bandwidth capabilities and to setup redundancy in case Provider A
> | > goes down.  To do this we need to setup BGP-4.

It will be great if small operators do not have to use BGP merely
because they are multihomed.

						Masataka Ohta