Re: Requirements for IP Multihoming Architectures

Path bloat is far less onerous than prefix bloat, as path bloat can be
addressed by bigger faster processors with bigger memories, both of which
don't look to be a limiting factor.

Prefix bloat inflates the forwarding table, which is more painful becuause
it's a large memory that has to be accessed at line rate.

Tony