Re: Requirements for IP Multihoming Architectures

[Did this make it to the list?]

>    By obtaining transit through more than one provider, a network can
>    insulate itself from certain failure modes of one or more providers,

Do you want to mention more about the convergence problems of having
more than one provider (using today's multihoming)?  I.e.: Abha's
& Craig's work?  You mention it here:

>    Furthermore, increasing numbers of multihomed sites accelerates the
>    growth in the number of distinct paths for a given prefix in the
>    default-free zone.  This causes a significant increase in the
>    convergence time for BGP after network changes.  This issue is
>    discussed in great detail in [5].

but I was wondering if you wanted to make this stronger (and add
a ref to other work in this area).
	--asp