Re: draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-2260-00.txt

>But you are not defining OUR (multi6) goals and non-goals.

	don't blame me (or people) for something i never did.

>According to draft on OUR requirements, your proposal is out of
>OUR scope.

	i don't think we have agreed about requirements to multihoming
	mechanisms.  we have not even agreed about what multihoming is!

itojun

from charter.

The WG will take on the following initial tasks:

Produce a document defining what site multihoming is, the requirements
for a multihoming solution (from both the end site and ISP
perspective). This document will also include a taxonomy of different
ways that multihoming might be achieved.

Produce a document describing how multihoming is done today,
including an explanation of both the advantages and limitations of
the approaches.

The WG will also consider specific proposals to multihoming in IPv6
(both existing and new) and select a small number of them to work
on as formal WG items. Development of specific solutions will
require approval of the IESG (e.g., a recharter).