Re: administrivia (on avoiding injury)

Joe, I don't agree that my text is a dilution. It's additional
and it is written very precisely to achive a very precise
effect. The two requirements are complementary, not mutually
exclusive.

My requirement is not for transparency or for sessions to proceed
after a glitch. It's for the ability to open *new* sessions from hosts
that have *not* been modified from RFC 2460 conformance. That's different,
and essential.

    Brian