Re: administrivia (on avoiding injury)

    Antonio> The wording captures one primary benefit of multihoming for the end-user
    Antonio> and distinguishes it from the separate and to me quite likely more
    Antonio> difficult reach requirement of maintaining connectivity for existing
    Antonio> sessions.  Perhaps the latter could be made a separate but

  Yes, I agree that splitting up the problem is a good idea. If we wind up
with a solution to both, okay. If it is the same mechanism, bonus.
  If we wind up with one problem solved then we will at least make some progress.

====

  I keep wondering if mobileip can someone help for that situation.

  The problem that I see is that, as the link is down, who will send the
updates? The end-system could do that if the packet could get through, but if
the packet could get through then there wouldn't be a problem.
  I imagine that I am not the first to think about this!

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]     mcr@solidum.com   www.solidum.com   the little fishy gone?|PAX.port 1100[