Re: scope of solution..

Bora -

| Why is it a good idea to involve the hosts in a site as part of the
| multi-homing solution?

Well, it's being discussed because we have a draft which proposes it.
If you have a draft which proposes something different, please share
it with the WG.

| If this WG decides to involve the hosts as part of the multi-homing for
| IPv6, to what extent will they be involved.

Depends on rough consensus about which of (perhaps several) drafts
should go forward on the standards track.

| My own inclination is to support multi-homing at the router level and do
| not require anything other than a basic default route for most hosts.

Great.  To quote Randy: send code!

	Sean.