Re: An idea: GxSE

> I don't understand how you would know about the whole list of addresses.
> I assume that the trigger to add the list of addresses happens during
> the beginning of the connection. Renumbering can happen always after
> that so that your peer does not know your new address. Am i missing
> something ?

yeah.  GxSE does not try to bind to new addresses that appear after a
connection is already established.  New prefixes cannot be used by old
connections.  I don't think maintaining connections in the face of new
prefix assignments is a very important problem to solve.  It won't happen
*that* frequently, and overlapping being-added prefixes and being-deleted
prefixes for a time will suffice for all but the longest-lived connections.

PF