Re: list archives, previous discussions [was Re: An idea: GxSE]

Paul Francis writes -

| I didn't mean to suggest that multi6 stomped anything down...I was figuring
| it happened back in the days when GSE was being proposed...

Many of us have some history, and multi6 is an attempt to
restart tabula rasa, and make some progress on site multihoming for IPv6,
despite wide-ranging disagreements on other (v6, v4, ...) matters.

While there may be some of eyeball-rolling at old arguments on
all sides, the hope is that we don't throw tac nukes on this list,
and that water under the bridge doesn't poison the well of discussion
in this WG.

Yours mixing cliched metaphors until the cows come home,

	Sean.