Re: An idea: GxSE

Itojun-

I understand how you feel, however, I feel rather strongly that we should
do this the right way from the start.  One of the biggest problems with
NAT is that it was an afterthought, thus broke many things.  We're not
designing a protocol here, just ways to handle certain situations.

Furthermore, we're discussing technology in its infancy.  There is no
reason not to explore the possibilities.  Remember, WE make the rules, so
we might as well look at all the options to the good ones.  These
decisions will be with us for at LEAST a decade, let's make decisions we
can deal with.

-Taz

--
        "Be liberal in what you accept,