Re: An idea: GxSE

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:

> 	well, there are at least two.
> 	draft-yu-simple-ipv6multihoming-01.txt
> 	draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-2260-01.txt

We appreciate the reiteration of existing drafts, however, please keep in
mind we are a young working group and want to do things RIGHT.  Our
charter is only our first charter, this may very well change.  I would
respectfully request that we stop talking about limiting the scope of the
conversation, and wait until after the requirements phase to do so.  The
beauty of the requirements phase is that open discussions like these can
produce new requirements we hadn't thought of before.

Thank you,
-Taz

--
        "Be liberal in what you accept,