From: owner-multi6@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-multi6@ops.ietf.org]On Behalf
Of Joe Abley
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 5:13 AM
To: multi6@ops.ietf.org
Subject: requirements draft revision

Hi,

I've been sitting on this for a few days now, so I think it's time to
throw it out for discussion. Note that I haven't given Ben time to check
this over, so if there are gross errors they are mine and Vijay's, and
you shouldn't blame him.

I'm not happy with the requirements on transport-layer stability and
survivability, but I wasn't able to find clear consensus in the mail
archives on the issue. Perhaps we can put that issue to bed in -02.

I have split out the description of v4 multi-homing to a separate
document, as I think that makes things clearer. The v4 document is
somewhat green, and could do with some attention (it might be useful to
re-order the points as a compliance document against the reqs draft,
for example, so it is more clear where it is deficient and where it
exceeds the requirements).

Anyway, flame on.

http://www.automagic.org/~jabley/draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-
01.txt