RE: requirements draft revision

Vijay Gill wrote:

> Many organizations, including the networks I've worked on, have
> specific communities that can be used to color prefixes, such
> that the routing policy is changed for those prefixes.

This works within the scope of the community. As soon as it violates some
higher-level policy of an arbitrary third-party though it will be ignored.
My point was simply that multi6 requirements can't be setting us up to do
more than current technology allows. The wording needs to be precise so that
it requires continuing current practice without expanding the scope
unrealistically.

Tony