RE: requirements draft revision

Joe Abley wrote:
> The only transit providers in that diagram are T3 and T6.

According to the definition in the document, all the Tx organizations are
transit providers. The fact they don't happen to be attached to E makes no
difference to their status as transit providers.

> T5 is not a transit provider of E.

While E is not a direct customer of T5, that does not mean T5 is not
providing transit services for traffic to E, particularly for clients of
itself or T4. Revenue and customer/supplier relationship have no connection
with the service of connectivity and transiting bits beyond the provider's
network.

> I have already described how E can expect to have exit policy
> for E's prefixes handled by T3 and T6.

Yes, and I have described that all the exit policies mean nothing unless the