A different idea (was Re: An idea: GxSE)

> >ummm?  I don't think you understand GxSE.
>
>         Remind me again, what is the filename on your Internet Draft ? :-)

Taz, I think it would be good if you come up with a different name for what
you are thinking about (GxSE+R or something  :-), because for me there is a
qualitative jump between involving routing and not involving routing.  This
is not to say that what you are talking about is bad, I just don't want
people to lose the distinction.

PF