Re: Pseudo "last call" for draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-2260-02.txt

>Personally, I find the approach workable in theory but rather awkward in
>practise; I don't see one's upstream operator(s) jumping with joy if
>they'd have to set up and operate a rather extensive "link backup
>service", co-operating with their competitors.  In an academic,
>no-money-exchanged world this probably works better.

	actually, you may use it with two POPs of a single ISP too.
	if they do not aggregate per-POP you can use a single prefix and
	advertise routes normally.
	if the upstream ISP aggregates per-POP, you may get two /48 from
	them and operate these two prefixes (the scenario is closer to
	two different ISP case).

itojun