RE: Transport level multihoming

ok.  I'm getting a mixed signal here.

I've reformatted my draft to be IETF compatible and added some more recent
thoughts and discussion of implications.

Until I get it published via the I-D editor, here's a URL to it.

http://jazz-1.trumpet.com.au/ipv6-draft/preserve-tcp.txt

Peter

--
Peter R. Tattam                            peter@trumpet.com
Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd