Re: Transport level multihoming

Peter;

> What you are saying could (and sometimes is) being interpreted as "well, we've
> got Ipv6 to solve all your address space problems, but we haven't figured out
> how to properly route it yet.  Come back in (X) months/years when we've figured
> it out and then we'll tell you how to deploy it.".

Months?

According to the chairs, we shouldn't figure out how to properly route
it yet, until we finish our requirement draft.

While 3 multi6 meeting are being spent on it, discussions on specific
proposals are discouraged to make the requirement draft abstract
and separated from the real world.

But, it is still an improvement as 5 years are wasted waiting IPv6
deployed, insisting on keeping the specification as is (changes will
delay deployment of the perfect specification) and ignoring
real world requirements for changes.

							Masataka Ohta