RE: Transport level multihoming

> Sorry, I missed something very important there.  Is it planned to support
> multihoming exactly as Ipv4 does now?  The policy a couple of years back
> was very firm.  IPv6 = Strong aggregation, small DFZ.

yes indeed.  unfortunately, to date, that rather idealistic policy has
lacked clear technical mechanisms with which to implement it.  and note
that, as this wg is in the ops area, folk here tend to be rather pragmatic
about utility and implementability.

so, from that, you may be able to infer what this wg is about.

randy