Re: note from the iesg plenary

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   Possbily earlier with code patches with a shim I suggested to Brian on
   other mail thread.  Do not assume the market will wait or can be held up
   at least in Asia and Europe, and now even certain target markets will
   begin early adoption in the U.S. and have already although in test phase
   now.

=> I disagree: we know we have no good solution in the current code base.
I believe the solution will be in hosts and compatible with the current
IPv6, but nodes which will be to used it will get extra functionalities
(so we'll like to switch to them). But I agree we have to search and *find*
a workable solution ASAP. Something like HIP seems to be promising (I was
at the HIP meeting so I should be still biaised  :-).

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr