Re: 64-bit identifiers

I was attempting to only referr to the short lived identity properties of such
identifiers for the purposes of multihoming over the lifetime of a connection.

The privacy debate, while important, should not necessarily be relevant to the
discussion I was attempting to promote.

Peter

--
Peter R. Tattam                            peter@trumpet.com
Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd