Fwd: Re: note from the iesg plenary

Hi All,

Sean Doran and Thomas Narten asked that I send a summary of my routing
issues to the multi6 list.

This is not a very well-developed list.  I'm working on a draft for the
IPv6 group that will answer these questions as well as I can, and hopefully
serve as a discussion tool for closing the other questions.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any of the answers.
I don't think that any of these particular issues related directly to
multi-homing, but I could be wrong -- everything seems to related to
multi-homing these days. :-).

Thanks,
Margaret