Multihoming draft available

Hi all,
I finished a draft that describes one way of doing scalable multihoming.

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~ramki/draft-ramki-multi6-nlmp-00.txt

Comments are highly appreciated. I plan to submit this as an internet
draft soon. The abstract is below:

This document proposes two extensions to BGP4+ to provide scalable
multihoming in IPv6.
The first is a new well-known and mandatory "TunneL (TL)" BGP path
attribute that
allows a multihomed enterprise to maintain global connectivity in the
presence of
network outages within a direct provider Autonomous System (AS) without
adding any
global forwarding overhead. The second is a new well-known and mandatory
"Selective
Announcement (SA)" BGP community attribute that allows the multihomed
enterprise to
recover from failures in distant AS's by explicitly specifying the list of
AS's to
which the site's reachability must be advertised. These two extensions
form the core
of the "Network Layer Multihoming Protocol (NLMP)" described in this
draft. NLMP is
designed to be used by both multihomed providers and multihomed
enterprises.

thanks,
ramki