RE: Multihoming draft available

Hi Michel,
This is the "performance" problem, and, like the draft says, all of a
site's prefixes would be known to all of its direct ISPs (but not leaked
outside any of the direct ISPs) to avoid this problem. Alternatively, DNS,
etc., that returned the answer could be more intelligent (look at the
source address and return a suitable destination address), but this is
optional.